Important warning about accommodations in Eindhoven: We received notice of unsolicited emails from third parties trying to book hotel rooms for PED2023 participants. These services are not, in any way, connected with PED2023. We suggest to treat these mails as scam/phishing. The organization of PED2023 is not going to book hotel rooms and official communications will only be sent through our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where: Eindhoven University of Technology Campus, Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Keynotes and parllel session location: Auditorium building
Google maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/KmYGbB4tb28rtwD37
Suggestions for travel
- Schiphol Airport ✈️
- Schiphol is the main international airport in the Netherlands and is located in Amsterdam. From there you need to travel approximately 1 hour by train to Eindhoven central train station*.
- Eindhoven Airport ✈️
- Eindhoven also has its own airport. From there you can take a direct bus, which will take you within 30 minutes to Eindhoven central train station*. Alternatively, you can use a cab.
- Eindhoven Central train station 🚄
- Eindhoven city center and its central train station are located close to the university campus. Walking to the campus will take you only 10 minutes. Alternatively, you can use go-sharing e-bikes to travel across the city.
- Flix bus 🚌
- Eindhoven is also connected to many European cities by Flix bus. The Flix bus stop in Eindhoven is located on the university campus.
*For all public transport information, we advise you to plan your trip using the website or app: https://9292.nl/en.
The following list includes hotels within walking distance from the conference venue. From our prior experience, self booking online provides the most competitive price. We advise to book your hotel as soon as you register for the conference.